Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Story of my life....

Well, there's no easy way to say this..but today was cycle day 1 :( That means that our first IUI was unsuccessful. This is probably the hardest it has ever been to see that negative pregnancy test and to have my cycle start again. Probably because I really invested a lot of emotion and excitement into the IUI procedure. But I did my crying and I moped all day...so I'm trying to pick up the pieces and get back to my positive self. Not only for the next IUI but also for Wesley. This day hasn't been easy on him either.
So I called Dr Vandermolen and I have an appointment Thursday to come in and check to make sure there are no left over cysts. Then it's on to IUI number 2!
I know that this is all in God's plan and in His timing. It's just hard to see the plan right now.
So for tonight...I will have my glass of wine and keep praying.

On a side note...would anyone like any information on IUI? Should I do a post on the process and procedure of an IUI? Leave a comment if you would like me to do that :)

4 comments:

  1. I love you so much! I would love for you to write a post about the IUI procedure. Also, I subscribed so I could get notifications for your blog posts in my email but they always show up a day or two after you posted them. Not sure why :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too!! And I'm going to post today about my IUI process. A lot of people were interested :) and I think it takes a day because they are giving me a chance to make any edits that I see or and changes I might want to add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always my thoughts and prayers are with you and Wesley as you go thru this journey...I love you!

    ReplyDelete