Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cycle day 12 ultrasound

Today was cycle day 12 so that meant blood work and ultrasound to check my follicles. I was hopeful that there would be some mature ones so that I could do my hcg injection and get the party started! But there wasn't :( There were quite a few follicles and some were a good size but none mature enough to do the IUI yet. So now I have to wait to get my blood work results back this afternoon and schedule another ultrasound in a couple days to see the progression. Needless to say...I'm pretty disappointed.... Deep breaths...

2 comments:

  1. Keep breathing honey....you have 2 wonderful guardian angels watching over you on this journey...there is too much love in your heart for it NOT to be shared with a child...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do!! :) I used to talk to Nana about this all of the time and it made me feel better. We will continue our journey and hopefully will have some good news before too long!

    ReplyDelete