Monday, February 10, 2014

IUI day!! FINALLY!

This morning at approximately 10:30 Wesley and I were sitting in Dr Vandermolen's office having our IUI done!!! Ahhh!! We feel very good about how it went :) There were plenty of Wesley's little soldiers,  the procedure went off without a hitch, and I was able to relax afterwords. I cannot explain to you how excited we are and how relieved we are to be able to be at this point. We know that this isn't guaranteed and that it may not work and we dont become pregnant...but we are hopeful!!! It will still be a while before we find out if this worked...ughh the anticipation is killing me!! Haha keep the prayers coming!!! There is nothing like the power of prayer!

5 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers coming your way baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending lots of prayers and love your way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Perkins-SanchezMarch 6, 2014 at 3:04 AM

    how is it you can look that gorgeous at a doctors office... my jealousy insues... ;) praying everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this weird idea in my head that I should look nice when I got pregnant....which is weird because most people are naked bhaha and Thank you , Love!

    ReplyDelete