Monday, February 17, 2014

1 week post IUI

Today was 1 week post IUI so I went in this morning to get my progesterone levels checked. Without a good progesterone level, my body wouldn't be able to keep a pregnancy. My doctor likes it to be over 15 but the higher, the better. Well I just got a call from the doctors office and my progesterone level was at 15.9...so high enough to keep a pregnancy but I still wish it was higher :/ So now we wait to see if we are actually pregnant!!! I'm starting to think this "Hurry Up and Wait" title was a good fit haha Soooo much waiting....and so much blood work lol oh well! Happy thoughts and baby dust! :)

3 comments:

  1. Praying..like always! You better let me know either way missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thoughts...Happy Thoughts!!!! Praying and fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete