Friday, August 22, 2014

Surprised Once Again!

I swear I never know what my nurses are going to tell me when they call me after I get blood work done!
And this cycle they keep surprising me with these numbers!!

This morning I went and had my progesterone levels checked, since my IUI was a week ago.
And if you guys remember from last cycle(or if you are new :)) my doctor likes my progesterone levels to be at 15 since I have medicated cycles. Well my "record high" over the past 11 cycles has been the 23 from last cycle. But apparently my body wanted to top itself and shock me with a 32 today!!! So crazy!!!
Now...this doesn't mean much as far as if this cycle has worked, but it does mean that if I am pregnant, then I don't have to do suppositories for the next few weeks!!! 

These results shocked me today! I am blown away with a 32!! Craziness!!!

Although, I seem to be a little more pessimistic this cycle. I don't know if its all the medication, or if I am just trying to have that "surprise factor" if I get a positive...I'm not sure. It really isn't like me!!
You guys know that I am typically a pretty positive person. 
Hopefully this will change as the week goes on!

Now we wait to test!! 

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we finish out this 2 week wait!
Hopefully this cycle will give us our take-home baby/babies :)

I hope you guys have a great weekend!

oh! and don't forget to go like The Hurry Up and Wait Facebook page!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story! As we wait for a few factors to do our iui, I am soaking up info like a sponge and posts like these help give a tiny preview of the ups and downs, it is also inspiring to see the difference a positive attitude can make. Looking forward to next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Its not always easy to share my story but comments like that make it worth it :) and yes! I believe a positive attitude makes all the difference!!! Don't see each step as a failure but a progression!

      Delete