Sunday, August 10, 2014

Holy HOT FLASHES!

Throughout this 2 1/2 year journey, I have never had to use two medications at once to induce follicle production. And let me tell you! Holy HOT FLASHES! 
I thought clomid gave me bad hot flashes...nope! The combination of Femara and Menopur has caused me to have long periods of hot flashes!

I feel like a 55 year old woman going through menopause haha!! 

But on the bright side...I haven't even taken my second shot(less than 3 hours until I take it)...and I can already feel my ovaries stretching! Definitely more on my right side than my left. But I really don't care which side the egg comes from as long as it gets fertilized haha!

So you guys wish me luck tonight as I take my second Menopur injection!

I will update you Wednesday after my follicle check!

And if anyone has used Menopur before, let me know how many more mature follicles you got as opposed to only using clomid/femara. (If you don't want to comment on here, you can message me on my Facebook page Hurry Up and Wait)
I am interested to see how many we have on Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment