Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Best One Yet!

What a GREAT way to start the day!!!!

I was kind of nervous going into my follicle check this morning because this is the first time I have used Femara and Menopur. But we had great success with it!!
In order to do my trigger shot and have the IUI my doctor likes to have at least one follicle at 20. Well this morning we went in and I actually have 2 mature follicles! That has never happened!! We usually have one that is fully mature and sometimes we even have to come back a couple days later because none are quite mature enough. 
But today I had a 28 on my right ovary and a 22 on my left!!! 
Even the doctor said "Yup that's a keeper!" haha!!

So he told us that we will probably do the trigger shot tonight and the IUI Friday morning(depending on my blood work today) :)
Which is also a first for us because usually we trigger the day after the ultrasound..not the day of!

We are very excited to see how this IUI plays out!!!

I will update you guys on Friday after the IUI!!!!

Thank you for the positive thoughts and prayers!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment