Thursday, September 25, 2014

Well, I've been here before....

Well...no good news here...
IUI #5 was unsuccessful.
I can feel my positivity slowly fading. 
We know that I CAN get pregnant...we just don't know why it hasn't happened yet.

Yesterday marked cycle day 1. 
So this morning we went in to have an ultrasound done to make sure there were no follicles left over and to talk about the game plan for the next IUI cycle. 
My ovaries were clear so we are ready to move on to the next cycle but we weren't exactly sure what the next step was as far as medication goes. 

I had an idea that he would probably add more injections...and I was right.
Instead of doing Menopur injections on cycle days 7,9, and 11, we are doing Menopur injections on cycle days 7 through 11. So 2 more injections.
And he kept the Femara the same. 2 pills cycle days 3 through 7. 

Hopefully this does the trick..waiting for our miracle baby is getting harder and harder.

Please keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming! 
We know this can work!

My follicle check is on the 5th! So keep a look out for that post!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment