Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Update! Update! Update!!!

Ok..so I'm a little late on this post but with moving and doing stuff around the house and working, its been a busy week!!!
Sooooooooooo...who is ready for some good news?! I for one, LOVE good news ;)
So I started my cycle last Thursday!!! That means that Thursday was cycle day 1!
I had my initial exam and ultrasound on Saturday and they said that everything looked good to start my Femara :) ahhhh music to my ears!!!!
So I take my last 2 Femara pills tomorrow and I have my follicle check on Monday to see if my follicles are big enough to do my HCG injection and hopefully have the IUI on Wednesday-ish!!!! Ahhhhhh we are so excited and ready to get this party started!!!
Can you guys believe that its been 3 months since the miscarriage?
It has taken so long to get back to this point and we are so thrilled and ready to get pregnant again and have our take home baby!
Thank you guys for the positive thoughts and prayers!!!
I will update you guys on Monday when o have my follicle check!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment