Friday, July 25, 2014

Progesterone level!!

I have some good news for you guys today!
I went for my progesterone check this morning and they called me this afternoon with the results!
All I needed it to be was above 15 and it ended up being 23.3!!!
I am so happy with the results!
It is the highest my levels have ever been during a medicated cycle!

Now..just because my levels are great, doesn't mean that I am pregnant..it just means that if I am pregnant then I wont have to do suppositories to keep from miscarrying. 

Now we just have to wait until next weekend to test!!!

I will update you guys when I know for sure if I am pregnant or not.

Thank you for the positive thoughts and prayers!!!


2 comments:

  1. Good news! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! And I've been keeping you in my prayers! I hope you get some good news soon!

      Delete