Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Follicle check and IUI date!

Hey Guys!!!
On Monday Wesley and I went in to have my follicles checked and got some good news and some ehh...blah news. 
Good news first!
Good news is that we had 5 total follicles! 3 in my right ovary and 2 in my left! Its nice to see them both participating this month! haha!! The biggest one I had was an 18 in my right ovary. Im not sure if you guys remember but my doctor likes them to be at least 20 before we can do IUI. 
Which brings us to the ehh..blah news. We weren't allowed to move forward with the IUI until it reached 20. So we went back this morning and it grew to 20!! We also had a 15 and the others were pretty small. So we have 1 that is ready and another that could be ready by Saturday when we do the IUI!!!!! 
YEYYYY!!!!! 
The doctor called me this afternoon and I do my HCG injection tomorrow night and the IUI will be Saturday morning :)
AHHHH!!! We are so excited! It has been a long 3 months and we are beyond grateful to be back to this stage and we are hopeful that within 1 or 2 IUIs we will be pregnant again and we will have our Take Home baby!!! :) 

Thank you guys for the positive thoughts and prayers and I will update you guys on Saturday after the IUI to let you know how it went! 

4 comments:

  1. I just started my first round of clomid Thursday the 17th. We are close in treatment cycles! Good luck and hopefully we both get good news this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!!! I'll keep you in my prayers :)

      Delete