Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Poppin' Progesterone!

Well...the journey begins again!!! Today I started taking progesterone to start my cycle back up(hopefully within the next 2 weeks). We are so ready to get this process going and we are so relieved to be back in this spot to where we can do IUI again! Even if it is a highly medicated journey... We are ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get pregnant again and become parents ☺

We also have some other exciting news...we bought a house!! We are packing up now and getting ready to move into our new home :) We are excited to start this new chapter in our life and are praying for more positive things to happen!!! Hopefully sooner rather than later ;)

I might even start vlogging everything! Just have to convince Wesley to let me buy a vlogging camera ;)

Thank you guys for the positive thoughts and prayers!
As always..I'll keep you posted!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read through your past posts and wanted to say how sorry I am for your miscarriage. There is no worse feeling. I know your pain and will be praying you get your rainbow baby quickly! congrats on the new house!!

    ReplyDelete