Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week 6 update!

Hi guys! I know I told you that I wanted to do a video for this weeks update...BUT I forgot batteries for my camera :( So I'm going to do another blog post instead! And just so you know, the questions each week will be the same unless you guys want to add more questions for me! I would be happy to answer any questions y'all have for me :) Or Wesley even! I could have him answer questions. So lets get to it! Week 6!


1.) Which week are you posting about? 
Week 6 since I am 7 weeks today :)

2.) Any nausea? 
No not really. If I don't eat as soon as I get hungry then I am pretty uncomfortable..but no real nausea during week 6.

3.) Any other pregnancy symptoms?
Still pretty tired and hungry ALL OF THE TIME! 

4.) Any cravings?
No cravings this week! I eat pretty much anything I can get my hands on that isn't too unhealthy. No..I don't overeat. I eat my regular 3 meals a day but I also add a couple snacks in between. Im not worried about gaining too much weight but I want to stay healthy for both myself and the baby..before and after birth.

4.) Any food aversions?
Some cheeses still gross me out. But I can eat string cheese so I'm not sure how far this "aversion" goes. haha

5.) How are you preparing for the baby?
Still just eating as healthy as I can and drinking plenty of water :) No purchases for the baby yet BUT..my mom did buy me a pregnancy pillow and let me tell you....IT IS AMAZING!!! I definitely recommend the pregnancy pillow from bumpnest.com  . Just click on the link and it will take you to their amazing pillow! Which Wesley loves also! He's actually sleeping on it as I type this haha

6.) Anything you miss about pre-pregnancy?
Wesley and I were down in Florida this weekend and there was so much I wanted to eat that I couldn't. I love tuna and cobia but you just can't eat those large game fish while pregnant because of the high mercury levels. But I wouldn't trade this pregnancy for the world! No food is going to make me feel any different about this pregnancy. I can still eat small fish and shrimp so that is just fine with me :)

7.) Any weird dreams?
Thankfully the nightmares have subsided! I actually don't remember dreaming at all this week. Sleep has been good!

8.) Anything you are looking forward to?
We hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time this week!!! We are so excited and hopefully I remember to record it! 

9.) Thoughts about this past week?
This weekend was very nice! We went to Florida and saw some family and we were both able to get a little sun :) We also went to my Aunt's wedding and had a blast! It was a much needed getaway! 
I have learned that I don't like people touching my stomach though haha If you didn't put it here...don't touch it. 

10.) Size of the baby during this past week?
Baby Pav was the size of a pea this past week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment