Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Progesterone check!!

Yesterday was 1 week after our 2nd IUI so I went in to have my progesterone levels checked. If you are just joining us on this journey, my doctor likes my levels to be at or above 15 since I use medication to induce ovulation. Well it was 19.6! Woot woot!  **happy dance** If it was below 15, I would have to do progesterone suppositories and they SUCK! So I'm glad I can skip that this cycle. :) So now on to the fun part...waiting -_-
But today, it may not be as hard as others because it is our 3rd anniversary!!!! :) I have been married to my best friend, love of my life, and my hero for 3 years :) Yes...it also marks 2 years of trying to have a baby..but we're going to think positive today as we stuff our faces with Olive Garden haha!
*Positive thoughts and prayers!*

1 comment: