Friday, December 12, 2014

Test Results!

Well...I got my test results back yesterday!
It was pretty much the opposite of what I wanted to hear.
I wanted answers...I wanted to know that the loss of our 2 babies had a reason that we could fix moving forward.
But, no such luck.
All of my tests came back normal.
I did have one blood clotting test come back borderline but they don't think that that would cause a miscarriage. So I'm going to repeat that test in 12 weeks if I don't get pregnant by then.
I did ask for extra vitamins just to ease my mind as far as that goes. So they are putting me on extra B6, B12, and folic acid.
I also voiced my concern about a potential 3rd loss since we didn't find an issue with the tests. And she said that in the case of a 3rd loss, we would do tests on my eggs to see if there is an issue with them. But since that costs so much, we would probably do IVF and they would just test the embryos before they put them back in.

So the game plan is the same right now. I will start my provera next week and once I start my cycle we will go in and start a normal IUI cycle.

Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment