Monday, May 19, 2014

Waiting and waiting some more..

Alright.. Hopefully this is the last post I have to do like this because, honestly, I'm getting just as bored with it as you are.
But my levels today were at 7. Seriously! I don't think it could get any closer to zero than this.
Tomorrow is 4 weeks since my D&C and honestly..I had no idea it would take this long for my levels to get to zero. I'm bummed...frustrated.. and over all pissed.   And I'm allowed to be pissed. Its something I have to live with each and every day. Not only did we lose our first baby, but I now have to wait for such a long time to even get started again.
And yes...I know there is nothing I can do but wait and pray...but we are just ready to get started and finally have the family we know we were meant to have.

Sorry for such a negative post..hopefully next week I will have some better news!!!
**deep breaths and positive thoughts**

No comments:

Post a Comment